Job Description: firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing Manager-
Digital Marketing Manager position, you will be working to develop, implement, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. Working within the marketing team, you will be supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on-time and on-budget. You will need to a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies, and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- In this Digital Marketing Manager job, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Planning and executing all digital marketing, including SEO / SEM, e-mail, social media and advertising campaigns.
- Designing, building and maintaining the company’s social media presence.
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on insights.
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
- Managing the end-to-end customer experience.
- A Marketing degree preferable
- 1-5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and / or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Google Analytics & Google Adwords experience
- Great analytical skills
What else is on offer?
- A highly competitive salary of between 40,000 – 45,000, depending on experience
- Flexible and remote working allowed
- Travel allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days’ annual holiday
- Employee referral schemes
- Life insurance
If you believe you would be a great fit to join our Indie Faces team. Please feel free to send your resume and if we are keen then our representative will get back to you.